It's me

It's me
The Bedouin Woman

Friday, June 17, 2011

Entertaining Angels!

Hebrews 13:3 "Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels."

Sometimes you have a plan and then God comes in and totally changes the whole scenario for you. This is what happened in our apartment last night. Pauline and I had a plan, I was to take a shower and go to bed early, we both were up very early that day. Pauline was working on computer and getting letters written.

As I was finishing up my shower I heard some voices in the living room. When I came out I saw 3 beautiful young women sitting there with Pauline and I was invited to join them, and I'm so glad I did, it was destined to be.

It is a long story on how these women came to be here at this time but lets just say, it was a "God" thing and they followed His lead. He had words for us and it was through these ladies that we were to hear them.

As I sit here remembering the prayers, the songs and the encouraging words not to mention the prophesy that they brought forth for both Pauline and myself, it could only be God orchestrating such a night!

"We would be honored", they said "to wash your feet", if you have ever been blessed in such a way then you know exactly how we felt. They sat at our feet and did as Jesus did when He washed the disciples feet before He gave the the great commission of going out to preach the gospel to all the world. That is exactly what these women did for us, we am the ones who felt honored.

The words that they spoke over us were life-giving. Words that we knew could only come from someone who heard from God, He knows our hearts and our inward desires and needs, these ladies spoke life into us.

I only hope and pray that they know how blessed we feel and we thank them Sara, Jenny-Jo and Denise for having such a listening ear and obeying Gods direction.

Never turn away strangers,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment