It's me

It's me
The Bedouin Woman

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Formed by God

Formed: organized in a way characteristic of living matter.
Organize: to arrange or form into a coherent unity or functioning whole.

Psalm 139:13-17 says: For You formed(organized in a way characteristic of living matter)my inward parts; You covered me in my mothers womb.
I will praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.
My frame(something composed of parts fitted together and united)was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance(essential nature; fundamental or characteristic part or quality),being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.


How could any one on earth, after reading this passage, deny there is a God? Even if this is the only passage in the Holy Bible one ever read, this makes it so evident that God is our ultimate creator.

He knew us before we were ever thought of. He thought of us first! He wanted us, He loves us and has a plan for each and every one of us! Even if we are not living out the plan HE has for us. His ways are not always our ways. However IF you and I are seeking Him then He is faithful to reveal His mighty plan for us. And trust me His plan is way better than any plan we can devise for ourselves.

So, here is the deal "seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you" Matt 6:33
In other words, start seeking God instead of what this world has to offer(which by the way is nothing)start reading His word, start asking Him what His will for your life is instead of trying to do things on your own, try it His way and see if things don't start to turn around(for the better) for you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Psalm 139! It's amazing when you think about it. God saw us without using an ultrasound! He formed us and knit us. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete