It's me

It's me
The Bedouin Woman

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Moving on, moving up enjoying life

Life is about moving, moving forward not backward. If you are not moving forward then your stuck. I, myself, need to do things, change things up a bit have new challenges. That is precisely why I am beginning this new journey, and no I'm not moving again, at least not in the next month or so, JK, until God moves me I'm staying put. But I am moving, I started walking a few days ago. I did this because I finally realized I need to get healthy. I know, I know some are saying "at your age I'd take it easy too", that is the problem I've been taking it easy far to long and now I need to move!
My present job is not exactly strenuous, yes, I'm on my feet a lot but not working my cardiac muscle like it should be worked, so I have a plan! Walking is part of it and the other part is what I put in my mouth.
Many years ago when I was a very young woman and my mom was still with us, she had a saying "I don't live to eat, I eat to live". I often wondered about that saying and now I know. I want to give that a try. I have lived to eat far to long and now I want to try the other way.
Stay tuned for the next part of this journey and I will tell you what I'm about to do, I think you might like it and if you need to get healthy or stay healthy you might want to try it too!!
Till next time, this traveler is signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment