It's me

It's me
The Bedouin Woman

Friday, July 22, 2011

God's Provision

How do I begin to share this amazing journey that God has put us on? When You think of the amount of money it takes to go on a mission trip 1700 miles from home you can get really nervous about the funding, unless of course you are dependent on a God that owns everything. Unless you have been given the clear direction from this amazing God
we serve, to serve Him in Brazil.

We were never really concerned about finances because what God calls for He pays for. Now someone might say, well how does He pay for it? To them I say through people His people and sometimes just people in general.

Before I even began this journey, I received a nice sum of money for a birthday gift, thinking this is the down payment for my far in the future trip ti Italy(something I have been wanting to do for many years)but not so, right after this gift arrived I got the heavenly notice that Brazil was where I was going and not for a vacation but for the greater good of the Kingdom of heaven!

I could write and write about how God has been supplying for both myself and Pauline but I will suffice it to say He has been providing in so many ways that have both amazed us, surprised us and down right brought us to tears and to our knees.
When we least expected it, from people we never expected it from, to people we haven't spoke to or communicated with in a year, He spoke to them and they blessed us and said "it is a privilege that you are allowing us to sow into the kingdom of God through you, so thank you for including us", to them I say NO, thank you for believing that God would use us to do His work!

Until next time, we remain, in His service forward to Brazil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment