It's me

It's me
The Bedouin Woman

Friday, April 30, 2010

Watching the Childen

So, today Tim, Chris and Jon went to LA to Jessica's graduation from her first year of Masters Commission. They left the house at 3:30 AM, how do I know this? I heard them. I'm a very light sleeper when I know people are either scheduled to leave the house or scheduled to come in to the house. Now it is my turn to be the "controlling" element in the house. It usually works out well because they (the children)know what is expected from them.
Last night, Thursday, Tim and Chris took me and Jessica Duarte out for our birthdays, mine is Monday and Jessica's was last week. We went to the Cosmopolitan restaurant and it was really good, oh yea Renado, Jessica's husband came too. Was a great time and great food!
Ok, will post more later but right now the natives are hungry for breakfast, must go and prepare Julia's PB & J.

No comments:

Post a Comment